دنبال کننده ها

۱۳۸۸ تیر ۱۲, جمعه

به من بگو چرا؟ Tell Me Why-Declan Galbraith

The sky is blue, and fields are green
And laughter is the language of the world
Then I wake and all I see, is a world full of people in need
Tell me why why does it have to be like this
Tell me why, why is there something I have missed
Tell me why, why cause I don't understand
When so many need somebody
We don't give a helping hand
Tell me why
Every day, I ask myself
what will I have to do to be a man
Do I have, to stand and fight
To prove to everybody who I am
Is that what my life is for?
To waste in a world full of war
...
why why? (Do we close our eyes
Why why? (Do the greedy lie
Why why? (Do we fight for land
Can someome tell us why cause we dont understand
Why? Why
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6IBdHW_rY

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر